Sunday, January 17, 2010

Eyes Lips Face Haul

Recently I discovered E.L.F. products (eyeslipsface.com) and went a little crazy ordering products from their website, since everything was so cheap (either $1 or $3, note all prices are in US dollars).
Below are pictures of everything I bought. Also make sure to check out my YouTube Channel (TheMakeupAddict86) to see my reviews on the products.

My Eyes Lips Face purchases:


Fake Eyeslashes. ($1 each)
I got the two of the natural ones and one package of the dramatic ones.


Blush. ($3 each)
I got the blush and bronzer kit, which is said to be a dupe for NARS Orgasm Blush and NARS Laguna Bronzer and I also got a single blush in the colour Mellow Mauve.


Nail Polishes. ($1 each)
I got two pink shades, the lighter one is called Light Pink and the darker one is called Bubble Gum Pink.


Eye Primer & Liner Seal and Eyebrow Treat & Tame. ($3 each)
The eye primer sets your eyeshadow so it won’t fade, blend or crease. The liner seal transforms your eyeshadow into waterproof, smudge-proof liquid eye liner. (For the liner seal, make sure to wipe off the applicator after using so you can create multiple shades of liner and can keep the liquid clean.)Eyebrow Treat & Tame - Use the treat side to treat your eyebrows with a re-growth vitamin infused gel formula. Use the tame side to tame eyebrows with a fibre enriched mascara formula for fuller and more natural looking brows. (I got mine in medium brown, it is lighter than my brows but I like it because I use it to lighten my brows and make them match my hair colour better.)


Liquid Liner and Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara. ($1 each)
The clear mascara is enriched with protein conditioners combined with rapid-dry technology create healthy looking lashes instantly. Glossy, wet look finish. Wear alone or over mascara.


Eyelash curler. ($1)
Comes in pink or black.


Shimmering Facial Whips. ($1 each)
I got the shades (from left to right) Golden Peach, Toasted and Spotlight.


Corrective Concealer Kit. ($3)




My Free Gifts: Mini-Makeup Collection and Candy Shop Lip Tin.


Brushes (Black brushes from the Studio Line $3 and white brushes $1)
From top to bottom:
Powder Brush – creates a professionally sculpted look with full coverage colour. Use with powder or blush for perfect contouring. (Can use this brush with wet or dry products, so you can use this to apply foundation as well. Make sure to apply foundation in stippling motions for the best coverage and most natural look.)

Dome Brush – the domed bristles pick up a lot of colour and deposit it onto the eyelid for extra definition. Adds dept close to the lash line in the corner of the eye. Use to sweep colours along the lash line for concentrated colour.

Eyeshadow “C” Brush – creates the perfect smoky eye and gives more control for specific blending needs. Use with any powder eyeshadow product for colour blending.

Smudge Eye Sponge – create a dramatic, smoky eye look with this soft tapered applicator that blends liner and shadow perfectly.

Blending Eye Brush – expertly blends multiple eye shades while softening dramatic edges and fine lines. Brush can also multi-task - use it to set powder or liquid liner (I would NOT use it for these purposes, but for blending it does the job.)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting these. I am going to buy some ELF brushes!

    ReplyDelete