Sunday, January 3, 2010

Contouring the Cheeks Video Companion

Hey everyone,

Due to encouraging comments from a few people ("I would comment, rate and subscribe" and "you have skills and personality") I decided to start a YouTube channel: TheMakeupAddict86.

I've been watching YouTube makeup gurus for a few months now and I find them so helpful, but I didn't (and still don't really) think that I had the personality to capture an audience.

The first tutorial I did was a companion to my post below on contouring. Watch it if you get a chance and comment, rate, subscribe if you enjoy it! Also, let me know if you have any ideas for future posts.

If anyone has any good (free) video editing software they can recommend, let me know. Windows Movie Maker made my video appear more grainy, which I did not like at all.

Stay tuned, xoxo.


3 comments:

  1. great video..you really make it look easy!
    im going to try this and let you know how it goes....do you think the blush palette from coastal scents will work on my darker skin tone? (like the brown etc?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it would show up, I just went and tried the colours on my wrist and I did three sweeps of colour and it got really dark, so you could definitely use it but you would just need to use more of the product.

    If you want it specifically for contouring it is handy but you wouldn't be able to use the two "flesh" colours and I wouldn't use the brown colour for your overall face I think it's too brown. You would just use the brown for the contouring part. So I'm not sure if it's worth the money to you or not.
    I don't know if this helps at all. The colour will show up on you but you would just have to use a bit more than everyone else. I can bring the palette next time I see you if you are still unsure whether to order it or not! (for now if you have a blush, bronzer and light eyeshadow (white, silver or light gold tone) you can try and re-create the look!)

    ReplyDelete