Friday, February 12, 2010

Sigma Makeup Products

These are the products I got from Sigma Makeup and they can all be found at: www.sigmamakeup.com.



I was really impressed with the packaging of the product. It came in this cute little red bag with information on how to properly clean the brushes to insure they last and some brochures on their other products.



This is how everything looked after I opened it up.



The brush on the bottom is the ss197 Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush ($16 USD). It is a great brush that can be used to buff powder or liquid foundation. The bristles are dense, which makes makeup application effortless.

The brush on the top is the ss219 Pencil Brush ($9 USD). This brush is great for precise application of color on the crease and is made from natural bristles.



The adorable packaging of the Indian Girl eyeshadow.



Indian girl eyeshadow. This shadow is part of the Beauty on the Go Kit in Neutral Shades. ($36 USD).

These are really high quality products. I love everything I got! The packaging and styling of the products make them even more appealing. They are fun and easy to use and make applying my makeup easier. One company I totally stand behind and definitely recommend you check out!

See my review on my YouTube Channel:

1 comment:

  1. Great Review! Check out my blog for articles, reviews and makeup fun http://itsrudegirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete