Monday, July 26, 2010

MAC In the Groove Collection

MAC's In the Groove collection is their mineralized collection. I have to admit I was not that excited or wowed by a lot of the items in this collection. The main things I wanted from this collection were the MSF powders. I didn't get all of them (although I am still wanting a few more!), but of course, Stereo Rose MSF was being talked about all over the internet by gurus and makeup addicts everywhere, so I had to get that one! I also got Petticoat because of the mixing of the beautiful pale rose with gold and amber veining. I really like both of these MSFs and I find them to have just the right mix of shimmer, since I am not a huge fan of shimmer. I only picked up one lipstick from this collection and it was Jazzed, a creamsheen coral pink lipstick. I like how smooth and pigmented this lipstick is.



The two mineralized skin finishes, Stereo Rose and Petticoat.



Jazzed lipstick.



Swatches of the products.

Missed out on Stereo Rose? Check out my YouTube channel for my contest going on right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment