Monday, July 26, 2010

MAC to the Beach Collection

This is the first MAC collection that I have really been excited for since getting more into higher end makeup.

I actually got up early to get the products I wanted, especially the highly coveted Marine Life beauty powder. I love summer time makeup and am really getting into the coral trend and this collection was the perfect go to summer collection.

I could have splurged and bought everything, but I made myself pick only a few items that I thought I would get the most use of. I have to say these are the products I have been reaching for the most this summer.



I really liked the packaging of this collection.



Marine Life, my favourite product of the collection. It makes a great blush and if you concentrate your brush on the light pink it works as a shimmery highlight colour to bring out your tan.


I wear these lipsticks a lot. I love Thrills for the flattering rosy copper colour that isn't too dark and makes your lips look natural with a hint of colour and Beachbound is a great glaze that adds a hint of nude peach. The orange sea shell packaging is a great summer touch.


Flurry of Fun is one of the most unique products of the collection. A sheer peachy orange gloss with turquoise glitter that adds interest to the lipgloss but doesn't have an overpowering glittery effect.



These are the main products I have been reaching for this summer. What are your summer must haves?

No comments:

Post a Comment